IDLA Online learning
The Mountain Home School District is offering an online option to families this year, through IDLA. Students will need to be registered through their home school and then complete a form to attend IDLA. Registration for the IDLA program, is Friday, August 14th for the first semester. Below are expectations and additional information for the Fall 2020 IDLA session:
- An adult must be present during the school day to assist the student.
- Students will have a specific schedule they will follow.
- Students will participate in a live class each day and then complete independent material for a total of 4 hours of work time.
- The IDLA program must be completed on a computer, it will not work on a tablet or phone.
- Parents must sign up for a live orientation on the week of August 24th.
- Classes will begin the week of August 31st.
- The site coordinator for West Elementary is Mrs. Hall and she will get your student(s) registered, once you agree to these requirements.